It’s Time to Get Your Furnace Ready
Winter is approaching fast. Don’t wait until it’s cold to make sure your furnace is ready for the cold weather ahead. Here are a few tips to keep you and your family warm this winter.
- Run your furnace before you need it. You want to make sure everything is working properly before it’s too late.
- Make sure your filters are clean. If you use replaceable filters, replace it. If you use electronic filters, clean it.
- Make sure your furnace area is free of any flammable items. Lawn equipment and other gas powered items can be hazardous.
- Make sure your access panels are securely in place.
- Check your thermostat is set properly for heating.
If you find anything wrong with your furnace or are unsure how to do any of these important steps. Contact Dowdy Electric and one of our Heating & Cooling specialist would be happy to help you out. No one likes surprises on that first cold day of the year.